- Tour from Sydney
- Tour from Hunter Valley
- Tour from Newcastle
- Private Charter Tours
- Lunch Menus
- Sydney Pick Up Timetable
- Wine Show Results
- Online Enquiry Form
- BOOK NOW, PAY LATER!
- Check Availability
Hunter Wine Tours
Hunter Valley Tours
Sydney Day Tours
Full and Half day Tours from Hunter Valley
Cessnock, Pokolbin, Lovedale
- Visit 4 different wineries and cellar doors
- Enjoy a cafe lunch (M-F) or purchase your own lunch (weekends)
- Small group experience travelling in the latest Mercedes-Benz mini bus
- Visit the Smelly Cheese Shop or the Hunter Valley Cheese Factory shop
- Sample some chocolate treats at the Hunter Chocolate Shop
- Half day tours operate from Pokolbin with limited accommodation pick up
|Tour Operates||Daily from The Hunter Valley
(Tour everyday except Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day)
Half Day Tours available - everyday
|Tour Cost||Tour price $95 per person. Internet special rates available:
from $75 (weekdays)
from $85-$95 (Saturdays, Sundays & public holiday weekends)
Half Day Tour from $55 per person.
|Departs||9.30am to 10.15am Returns: 4.00pm to 4.30pm
Half Day Tours 10.00am to 1.00pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm
|LUNCH CODE||TOUR WITH DIFFERENT LUNCH OPTIONS||TOUR PRICE|
Sat, Sun, Public Holidays
|Hunter Valley Wine Tour - Purchase your own lunch
Normal Price $95 Special Internet Price from $75 *
Monday to Sunday
|Hunter Valley Wine Tour with Cafe Lunch included
Normal Price $120 Special Internet Price from $100 *
(see Lunch Menus above)
|Hunter Valley Wine Tour - Half Day
10.00am - 1.00pm - 3 wineries/cellar doors & cheese shop visit in the morning
1.30pm - 4.30pm - 3 wineries/cellar doors & chocolate shop visit in the afternoon
|HWPT||Hunter Valley Private Wine Tours
Prices from $1000
7 seat Luxury Mercedes Benz
* The internet special price does not apply on public holiday weekends e.g.
Easter weekend, Queen's Birthday weekend, Christmas-New Year period 2016-17 etc. and some Concert / Event weekends. Check the calendar for prices for your preferred tour date. Click the "Check Availability" button above.
Itinerary / Highlights
Tour departs The Hunter around 9.30 to 10:15am and returns by 4.00 to 4:30pm
Wine Tasting at a small family vineyard
Lunch at the
Travel in style
- Pick up from your accommodation in the Hunter Valley area (Cessnock, central Pokolbin & Lovedale - subject to location).
Pick ups are between 9.15am and 10.00am.
- Enjoy a small personal group experience with a maximum of 14, 17 or 20 passengers*.
- Travel in the latest Mercedes Benz mini-coach or 20 seat Toyota Coaster mini coach. *
- Our flexible day tour itinerary ensures that you will enjoy 4 winery visits at a mix of wineries & cellar doors ranging from smaller boutique style vineyards and cellar doors to the larger wineries. You will sample approx. 5-8 wines at each winery/cellar door.
- We often visit one of the larger wineries such as McGuigans or Tempus Two but these are not guaranteed. We have a list of 15-20 wineries we visit and each day a selection of wineries is made to suit the day.
- Lunch options:
We stop for lunch at 2 venues in the Hunter Valley including
Epicure Cafe and the Matilda Bay Brewhouse Cafe at the
Hunter Valley Resort.
- Monday to Friday: We strongly recommend selecting the lunch option at Epicure Cafe on Mondays to Fridays ($25 per person extra). Note: There are limited lunch alternatives at other venues on these days.
- Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: Lunch is optional.
Choose from 2 lunch options on weekends and public holidays. Purchase your own lunch at the Matilda Bay Brewhouse Cafe (HV1 option) or enjoy a cafe lunch with a glass of wine at either Epicure Cafe or the Matilda Bay Brewhouse Cafe (HV4 option). The tour lunch at either venue costs $25 per person.
- Note: NO BYO Lunch.
- Spend enough time at Epicure Cafe or the Hunter Resort to sample some craft beers (at your expense).
- Visit the Smelly Cheese Shop or the Hunter Valley Cheese Factory shop. Wander in and try some of their complimentary range of local Australian & imported cheeses.
Note: no formal tasting included.
- Visit one of the Hunter chocolate shops and sample their tempting range of chocolate products.
* Due to demand on busier days e.g. Saturdays and public holiday weekends we will use a 20 seat Toyota Coaster mini-coach.
* Tour itinerary may vary due to inclement weather, road conditions, traffic jams or events out of our control. Refunds are not permitted due to itinerary changes.
Note: Food, drinks, tea / coffee and alcohol cannot be consumed on the vehicles. Bottled water is OK.
IT IS BEST TO BOOK THIS TOUR ON LINE WITH THE ONLINE BOOKING BUTTON TOP RIGHT ON THIS PAGE
Some recent Testimonials
My husband and I wish to thank you very much for a lovely day in the Hunter Valley. Robert, our driver, was very good and the other guests on the bus were all great. We had a wonderful day and would recommend your tours to anyone. Again, thank you.
Mary and Bob Watt
I want to thank you for a great tour yesterday. Mike did an excellent job of guiding us around the Hunter Valley and 5 great wineries. This is the second time I have travelled with your Tour Company and the second time I have had a great experience. You smaller personal tours beat a giant bus tour hands down!
This is a quick note to comment upon our tour guide, Jenny, who led us on our winery tour in the Hunter Valley. She was professional throughout the day, entertaining, and accommodating in every way. The lunch was excellent. We would recommend your company to our friends based on our experience with Jenny & HVWTT.
Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours
2-14 Kings Cross Rd
Potts Point N S W 2011 Australia
Enquiries only call: +61 2 9550 2100
- Small group tour
- Accommodation pick up
- 4 winery visits
- Cafe Lunch
- Cheese shop visit
- Chocolate shop visit
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS
I just wanted to drop you a note on some feedback from our recent experience. I was very impressed with the Hunter Valley tour on Sunday. Roger was extremely good, he created a good atmosphere on the bus.
My friend and I went on the tour to Hunter Valley ... amazing. �..I was not nearly expecting the trip to turn out as amazing as it did. Nigel was friendly, funny, and very helpful. Sincerely,
"We had always wanted to go the Hunter Valley because of Australia's great wine selection. Sydney Wilderness Tours made the day really special. Thank you again."
Mr. & Mrs.S. Tan, Hong Kong
I could not thank Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Trours enough for the wonderful experience they gave us. Nigel our tour guide, you were fantastic.
From Daniel and Jilly