- Tour from Sydney
- Tour from Hunter Valley
- Tour from Newcastle
- Private Charter Tours
- Lunch Menus
- Sydney Pick Up Timetable
- Wine Show Results
- Online Enquiry Form
- BOOK NOW, PAY LATER!
- Check Availability
Hunter Valley Tours
Hunter Winery Tours
Hunter Wine Tours
Hunter Wine Tour Sydney
Hunter Wine Tours from Sydney
Hunter Tours from Sydney
Tour from Sydney
- Visit a selection of 4 different wineries / cellar doors
- Enjoy a cafe lunch with a glass of wine (M-F) or purchase your own lunch (weekends only)
- Small group experience travelling on board a Mercedes Benz mini-coach
- Visit the Smelly Cheese Shop or the Hunter Valley Cheese Factory shop
- Sample the local products at the Hunter Chocolate shop
|Tour Operates:||Daily from Sydney
(Tour runs everyday except Good Friday, Christmas Day,
Boxing Day & New Years Day)
|Tour Cost:||Tour price $135 per person
Internet special rates available from from $105 Adult (see below)
|Departs:||7:30am Returns to Sydney: approx. 6:00-6:30pm|
|TOUR CODE||TOUR WITH DIFFERENT LUNCH OPTIONS|| INTERNET
Saturday, Sunday &
Public Holidays only
|Hunter Valley Wine Tour
Purchase your own Lunch option
Normal Price $130
Special Internet Price from $105 *
Monday to Sunday
|Hunter Valley Wine Tour
with Cafe Lunch included
Normal Price $160
Special Internet Price from $135 *
(see Lunch Menus above)
|Hunter Valley Private Wine Tours
Prices from $1,000
7 seat Luxury Mercedes Benz
*The internet special rate does not apply on public holiday weekends eg Easter weekend, Queen's Birthday weekend and the Christmas - New Year period 2017-18.
Check the calendar for prices for your relevant tour date.
Departs 7.30am returns approx. 6.00-6.30pm
Wine Tasting at a
family owned vineyard
Lunch at the Hunter Resort
Travel in style
- Full day tour with pick up from your city hotel or city location. Hotel pick ups are between 6.45 and 7.30am. (See Hotel Pickup List).
- Enjoy a small personal group experience. Maximum 14 or 17 passengers.
- Travel in the latest Mercedes Benz mini-coaches.
- Stop at a coffee shop on the way up to the Hunter for some morning refreshments (at your expense).
- Our flexible day tour itinerary ensures that you will enjoy 4 winery visits at a selection of wineries & cellar doors ranging from smaller boutique vineyards and cellar doors to the larger wineries. You will sample approx. 5-8 wines at each winery.
- We have a list of 15-20 wineries we visit and the wineries we select varies from day to day.
- We often visit one of the larger wineries such as McGuigans or Tempus Two - but it is not guaranteed on every tour.
- Lunch options:
We stop for lunch at 2 venues in the Hunter Valley including
Epicure Cafe and the Matilda Bay Brewhouse Cafe at the
Hunter Valley Resort.
- Monday to Friday: We strongly recommend selecting the lunch option available at Epicure Cafe on Mondays to Fridays ($25 per person extra). Note: There are limited lunch alternatives at other venues on these days.
- Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: Lunch is optional.
Choose from 2 lunch options on weekends and public holidays. Purchase your own lunch at the Matilda Bay Brewhouse Cafe or be dropped off at the Hunter Valley Gardens Village or Roche Estate and purchase your own lunch (HV1 option). Your driver/guide will advise the lunch venue on the day of the tour.
OR enjoy a cafe lunch with a glass of wine at either Epicure Cafe or the Matilda Bay Brewhouse Cafe (HV4 option). The tour lunch at either venue costs $25 per person. Your driver/guide will advise the lunch venue on the day of the tour.
(See Lunch Menus). Note: NO BYO Lunch permitted
- Spend enough time at Epicure Cafe or the Hunter Resort to sample popular craft beers (purchase a beer tasting paddle at your expense).
- Visit the Smelly Cheese Shop or Hunter Cheese Factory Shop. Here you will have free time to experience and shop their range of local Australian & imported cheeses. Note: no formal tasting included.
- Visit one of the Hunter chocolate shops. Enjoy free time to experience, sample and shop their tempting range of complimentary chocolate products.
* Tour itinerary may vary due to inclement weather, road conditions, traffic jams or events out of our control. Refunds are not permitted due to itinerary changes.
Note: Food, drinks, tea/coffee and alcohol cannot be consumed on the vehicles.
Bottled water is OK. We stop at a road house in the morning where there is an opportunity to purchase morning tea/coffee, snacks etc.
IT IS BEST TO BOOK THIS TOUR ON-LINE VIA THE
ON-LINE BOOKING BUTTON TOP RIGHT ON THIS PAGE
Some recent testimonials
We had the best time with our tour group. It was small and fun. Derek our driver and guide was amazing and kept us laughing and enjoying the tour. Went to 4 different vineyards, Smelly Cheese Shop and a Chocolate shop. Lunch was so good, couldn't believe the amount of food we got. Would do it again!
Karen Tam, New Zealand. Travelled June 2017.
We had such a great time on this tour. Ian was a fantastic guide, bringing us to great wineries & keeping us all entertained along the way. Tasted lots of good wines, had a nice lunch & then bought some cheese & chocolates for later on. Would definitely recommend this tour!
Clare, Dublin Ireland. Travelled March 2017.
I want to thank you for a great tour yesterday. Neil did an excellent job of guiding us around the Hunter Valley and 4 great wineries. This is the second time I have travelled with your Tour Company and the second time I have had a great experience. You smaller personal tours beat a giant bus tour hands down!
Rick Dau, Sydney. Travelled December 2016.
Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours
2-14 Kings Cross Rd
Potts Point N S W 2011 Australia
Enquiries only call: +61 2 9550 2100
- Mercedes mini-coaches
- Small group experience
- Hotel & city pick ups
- 4 Wineries/Cellar Doors
- Cafe Lunch option
- Cheese shop visit
- Chocolate shop visit
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS
I just wanted to drop you a note on some feedback from our recent experience. I was very impressed with the Hunter Valley tour on Sunday. Roger was extremely good, he created a good atmosphere on the bus.
My friend and I went on the tour to Hunter Valley ... amazing. �..I was not nearly expecting the trip to turn out as amazing as it did. Nigel was friendly, funny, and very helpful. Sincerely,
"We had always wanted to go the Hunter Valley because of Australia's great wine selection. Sydney Wilderness Tours made the day really special. Thank you again."
Mr. & Mrs.S. Tan, Hong Kong
I could not thank Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Trours enough for the wonderful experience they gave us. Nigel our tour guide, you were fantastic.
From Daniel and Jilly