HUNTER VALLEY WINE TASTING TOURS FROM NEWCASTLE
- Tour from Sydney
- Tour from Hunter Valley
- Tour from Newcastle
- Private Charter Tours
- Lunch Menus
- Sydney Pick Up Timetable
- Wine Show Results
- Online Enquiry Form
- BOOK NOW, PAY LATER!
- Check Availability
Hunter Valley Day Tours
Newcastle Wine Tours Newcastle Charter Tours Hunter Valley Tours by Sydney Wilderness Tours
Hunter Wine Tour from
Newcastle & Maitland
- Visit 4 different wineries and cellar doors in the Hunter Valley
- Enjoy a cafe lunch or purchase your own lunch (weekend only)
- Enjoy a small group experience. Travel in the latest Mercedes-Benz mini bus.
- Visit the Smelly Cheese Shop or the Hunter Valley Cheese Factory shop
- Sample the local products at the Hunter Chocolate Shop
|Tour Operates||Available Monday - Sunday
Groups by arrangement weekdays)
(Not available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Day)
Tour price $100 per person.
Internet special rates available:
|Departs||8:00am to 9:15am Returns: approx. 5:00 to 6:00pm|
|LUNCH CODE||TOUR WITH DIFFERENT LUNCH OPTIONS||TOUR PRICE|
|Hunter Valley Wine Tour -
Purchase your own lunch
Normal Price $100
Special Internet Price from $85 *
Monday - Sunday
|Hunter Valley Wine Tour with
Cafe Lunch included
Normal Price $125
Special Internet Price from $115 *
(see Lunch Menus above)
Itinerary / HighlightsTour departs Newcastle around 8.00am to 9:15am and returns by 5.00 to 5.30pm
Wine Tasting at a small family vineyard
Lunch at the Hunter Resort
Travel in luxury
- Pick up from your accommodation in the Newcastle area & Maitland. Pick ups are between 8.00am and 9.15am.
- Travel in a the latest Mercedes Benz 14 seat mini bus or a 20 seat Toyota Coaster mini coach.
- Our flexible day tour itinerary ensures that you will enjoy 4 winery visits at a selection of wineries & cellar doors ranging from smaller boutique vineyards and cellar doors to the larger wineries, including the Hermitage Cellars, a wine outlet for 8-10 small wine makers in the Hunter area. You will taste approx. 6-8 wines at each winery.
- We often visit one of the larger wineries such as McGuigans or Tempus Two but is not guaranteed on every tour. Overall we have 15-20 wineries we regularly visit and the selection of 5 wineries each day is made from that list.
- Lunch options:
- We stop for lunch at 2 venues in the Hunter Valley including
Epicure Cafe and the Matilda Bay Brewhouse Cafe at the
Hunter Valley Resort.
- Monday to Friday: We strongly recommend selecting the lunch option at Epicure Cafe on Mondays to Fridays ($25 per person extra). Note: There are limited lunch alternatives at other venues on these days.
- Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: Lunch is optional.
- Choose from 2 lunch options on weekends and public holidays. Purchase your own lunch at a variety of foodie outlets
(NWT1 option) or enjoy a cafe lunch with a glass of wine at either Epicure Cafe or the Matilda Bay Brewhouse Cafe (NWT4 option). The tour lunch at either venue costs $25 per person.
- Note: NO BYO Lunch.
- Spend enough time at Epicure Cafe or the Hunter Resort to sample some craft beers (at your expense).
- Visit the Smelly Cheese Shop or Hunter Cheese Factory Shop. Wander in and try some of their complimentary range of local Australian & imported cheeses. Note: no formal tasting included.
- Visit one of the Hunter chocolate shops and sample their tempting range of chocolate products
* Due to demand on Saturdays and public holiday weekends we also use a 20 seat Toyota Coaster mini coach.
* Tour itinerary may vary due to inclement weather, road conditions, traffic jams or events out of our control. Refunds are not permitted due to itinerary changes.
Note: Food, drinks, tea/coffee and alcohol cannot be consumed on the vehicles. Bottled water is OK.
IT IS BEST TO BOOK THIS TOUR ON LINE WITH THE ONLINE BOOKING BUTTON TOP RIGHT ON THIS PAGE
** Tours are subject to a minimum number of passengers. If that requirement is not met then the operator has the option to cancel the tour 24 hours prior to the tour. We will try to contact you to advise if this is the case prior to your tour.
Some recent Testimonials
My husband and I wish to thank you very much for a lovely day in the Hunter Valley. Derek, our driver, was very good and the other guests on the bus were all great. We had a wonderful day and would recommend your tours to anyone. Again, thank you.
Mary and Bob Watt
I want to thank you for a great tour yesterday. Ian did an excellent job of guiding us around the Hunter Valley and 4 great wineries. This is the second time I have travelled with your Tour Company and the second time I have had a great experience. You smaller personal tours beat a giant bus tour hands down!
This is a quick note to comment upon our tour guide, Jenny, who led us on our winery tour in the Hunter Valley. She was professional throughout the day, entertaining, and accommodating in every way. The gourmet lunch was excellent. We would recommend your company to our friends based on our experience with Jenny.
Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours
2-14 Kings Cross Rd
Potts Point N S W 2011 Australia
Enquiries only call: +61 2 9550 2100
- Small group tour
- Accommodation pick up
- 4 wineries
- Cafe lunch
- Cheese shop visit
- Chocolate shop visit
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS
I just wanted to drop you a note on some feedback from our recent experience. I was very impressed with the Hunter Valley tour on Sunday. Roger was extremely good, he created a good atmosphere on the bus.
My friend and I went on the tour to Hunter Valley ... amazing. �..I was not nearly expecting the trip to turn out as amazing as it did. Nigel was friendly, funny, and very helpful. Sincerely,
"We had always wanted to go the Hunter Valley because of Australia's great wine selection. Sydney Wilderness Tours made the day really special. Thank you again."
Mr. & Mrs.S. Tan, Hong Kong
I could not thank Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Trours enough for the wonderful experience they gave us. Nigel our tour guide, you were fantastic.
From Daniel and Jilly