Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours – BOOKING NOW
COVID-19 Pandemic Update
An important announcement from Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours.
We are really excited to have recommenced our wine tours to the Hunter Valley. With the recent 4 square metres per person rule in NSW we can now transport groups and individuals and enjoy the spirit of the Hunter Valley. Social distancing still applies.
We operate under the NSW Govt COVID-19 Regulations for Cellar doors for wine tastings as at October 2020
New Govt Rules for Cellar doors for wine tastings under Covid 19 Regulations
- $5 pp entry fee per winery (included in our advertised Tour Price) to cover use and cleaning of 4 to 5 glasses per person and additional cleaning measures to ensure safety of all
- As always, groups must pre-book and arrival for a set time, to ensure they can be accommodated properly.
- Sanitizer stations will be set up and each person will need to use these on entry
- Recording all guest names and contact numbers, in case of outbreak for tracing
- Tables and chairs are sanitized before and after each tasting
- Cellar doors are constantly being cleaned and sanitized,