Cruise Ship Excursion – Delights of the Hunter Valley
Wine Tour from Newcastle Port | $120 per person
Small Group Hunter Valley Wine Tour. Tour departs from your ship in Port and returns around 2 hours (4.00pm) before departure time
Hunter Valley a wine region of over 150 years with more than 100 wineries
- Join our wine tour group for a day in the renowned Hunter Valley Wineries
- Arrive in the Hunter Valley around 10.15am
- Visit 3 wineries for a tasting of around 6 wines or more at each.
- A light Lunch Lunch is available at the Hunter Valley Gardens cafes and food outlets.
- Approx cost of a light lunch is $25.
- Take a stroll through the many small shops and stores after lunch.
- Short visit to the chocolate shop
- $120 per person
8:50am – We will pick you up to join the tour from your ship at the Newcastle Port Dock
10:00am–3.00-4.00pm – Visit a selection of 3 wineries / cellar doors in the Hunter Valley and enjoy private group tastings to sample and taste many red and white varieties. • Take the opportunity to purchase some of the best wine in Australia directly at the cellar door at great cellar door prices. • Enjoy a little time at the Hunter Valley Gardens Village to browse the shops • Visit one of the Hunter chocolate and Cheese outlets during the day. • For an additional $25 enjoy an optional cafe lunch or you may prefer to purchase your own on the day.
3:00pm – We depart the Hunter Valley and cruise back to Newcastle dock to arrive at 4:00pm
Book in 4 quick & easy steps:
- Check the calendar for your date and enter the number of seats required.
- Confirm your preferred tour date.
- Select a lunch option.
- Complete the on-line booking form with all your details including credit card information.
You will receive an instant automatic acknowledgement of your tour booking with a “Pending Confirmation” receipt. You will then receive a 2nd email confirming your tour with an “Order Confirmation” email of your booking within 24-28 hours when we process your booking.
Note: If you use Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo email accounts your booking confirmation email may go to your Junk / Spam folder. Check these folders after making the booking.
Payment is processed by our office the day after booking.
Please advise us when booking if you are booking as part of a group wanting to travel together.
- Within 48 hours of tour date – 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations or changes to numbers must be received in writing / email.